Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lynn - Three Day Weekend

Morning! Christy is on vacation so it'll just be me for a little while. But I'm doing my own little stay-cation since my husband Abe took the day off, and I've got nothing on my plate today! He's been working really hard on an upcoming episode of "In Their Boots" and deserves a little break. I'm so proud of him - he just had an

on The New York Times too.

So we slept in this morning, til about 8:30, I journaled, and then I went to the gym. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes of lower body weights, and stretched. Then I came home to find Abe and Julius on the couch.

They were supposed to go on a hike while I was at the gym, but work got in the way. So much for a day off! Since he was about to go exercise, Abe requested a lighter portion of oatmeal:

  • 1/3 cup oats made with water
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 an organic gala apple
  • 2 TB egg whites
  • 1/2 tsp. brown sugar,
  • scattering of raw pecan bits


My mouth was still hungry (from the smaller portion of oats?) so I had a few dried figs.

Followed by decaf green tea and a ginger chew

Plus 2 green pills and my multivitamin.

Now Abe and Julius are hiking and I have no idea what the day has in store for us! We plan on seeing a movie later on, but otherwise who knows...I do have to get a new Sigg bottle because I left mine at the table read last night. This is the second time I've done that!

No comments: